State ID

Turns out getting your state license is a real pain.

Firstly, there's no agreement between Australia and America, so you can't just swap it over.

You need to sit for your learners test. Which has a three month wait. before you can take the test you have to do an 8 hour drug and alcohol course which is a costly little trip.

After that, it's the road test. I never realized how lucky we were only having to do a three point turn or a reverse parallel park, you have to do both!

So, I'm gonna keep driving on my international license. And do all that after the winter, when there's no snow and i actually know what I'm doing. But in the meantime I got a Connecticut ID do I don't have to take my green card or passport everywhere. YAY